ABOUT THE ADVISOR
It is my passion and goal to help my clients pursue their financial dreams and goals by providing excellence in all that we do. I help my clients realize their financial dreams by cutting through the clutter, so they can focus and keep an eye on the long-term prize.
I believe this is best accomplished by:
- Taking a consultative approach to investing.
- Having the highest degree of ethics and integrity - by putting the client first, always.
- Providing outstanding service and communication.
- Sharing the knowledge and education I've accumulated with 30 years of providing investment consultation and advice.
EDUCATION & DESIGNATIONS
- University of Minnesota, Bachelor of Science, Business
- CFP® - CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ Professional
- Series 7, 63, 24, 9, 10, 65, 31, & 66 licensed
- Life Insurance licensed
- Disability Insurance licensed
- Long-Term Care Insurance licensed
SERVICES & CLIENT EXPERIENCE
Because of my diverse past in the financial advisory field, I have a unique perspective on successful investing that I bring to my client's individual situations. I've seen what works and, more importantly, what doesn't, and I share this knowledge with my clients in order to make them better investors.
When the Great Recession hit in 2008, I realized my clients weren't getting the proper service the proprietary firms offered. It was at the beginning of 2009 that I switched gears and joined Focus Financial as an independent financial advisor, where I could put my client's interests first and foremost.
While at Focus Financial, I became a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ Professional, and I have incorporated financial planning as a key element for my clients. Today, I incorporate financial planning in conjunction with investment management to help provide a path to pursue financial goals.
In 2023 I have created a partnership with my colleagues, West End Wealth Management, to better serve our clients.
We incorporate financial planning in conjunction with investment management to help provide a path to pursue financial goals.
Upon graduation from the University of Minnesota's Carlson School of Management in 1987, I immediately fulfilled the dream of owning a small business. I ran an acoustic ceiling cleaning and replacement company and sold it five years later, which led to my second career passion - being a financial advisor. Outside of the workplace, I've had a huge passion for playing golf since the age of 10. Others activities include hockey, running, and hiking.